Expert Insights launches new podcast, live from RSA 2023
The podcast is hosted by Expert Insights’ Content Director Joel Witts and Deputy Head of Content Caitlin Jones. Episodes will be released every month, and feature guests from across the B2B cybersecurity and tech landscape to discuss key topics, trends and more.
The first episodes in the new format include exclusive interviews recorded live at the 2023 RSA conference in San Francisco, with guests including Deepen Desai, Global CISO and Head of Security Research & Operations at Zscaler, Chris Meenan, VP of Product Management at IBM Security, and Trey Guinn, Field Chief Technology Officer at Cloudflare.
Each episode will feature an interview with a leading expert in the B2B technology and cybersecurity space. The first ten episodes have now been released, featuring interviews with:
- Steve Dispensa, VP of Product Marketing for Microsoft Intune
- Bob West, Chief Security Officer at Palo Alto Networks
- Trey Guinn, Field Chief Technology Officer at Cloudflare
- Chris Meenan, VP of Security Product Management at IBM Security
- Pavel Gurvich, SVP and General Manager at Akamai Enterprise Security
- Kumar Ramachandran, SVP of Secure Access Service Edge, at Palo Alto Networks
- Deepen Desai, Global CISO and Head Of Security Research and Operations at Zscaler
- John Grancarich, EVP of Strategy at Fortra
- Glen Pendley, CTO at Tenable
- Dave Frampton, Head of the Security Business Unit at Sumo Logic
Episodes will release on Apple Podcasts and Spotify, alongside written interviews which you can find at: https://expertinsights.com/insights/?category=interviews. Subscribe to the Expert Insights podcasts to get the latest episodes directly into your podcast feed.
About Expert Insights
Expert Insights provides leading research, reviews, and interviews to help organizations make the right IT purchasing decisions. For more, visit: https://expertinsights.com
About Expert Insights
Expert Insights publishes buyers guides, product reviews, and interviews covering leading enterprise tech solutions. Over 80,000 business owners and IT admins use Expert Insights every month to compare and purchase B2B software and services.